Canton Club Apartments

Canton, Michigan

Canton Club Apartments in Canton, Michigan

Canton Club

In August 2016, Andover acquired Canton Club Apartments, an extremely well built and maintained community located in Canton, Michigan. Canton Club underwent a conversion to market rate status for 80% of its units and the other 20% of the units at affordability status.

The acquisition was financed with a fixed rate loan through Greystone and a supplemental was then placed in December 2019, returning 119% of invested capital to its investors.


Canton Club Apartments in Canton, Michigan

Property Type: Luxury Apartments

Canton Club Apartments, located in Canton, Michigan, offers chic and spacious one, two and three bedroom floor plan designs with upgraded interior features, large walk-in closets, open kitchens and a breakfast bar for in-home entertaining. Located just off I-275 and just a short drive from downtown Detroit and Ann Arbor, Canton Club Apartments is an ideal spot for anyone who wants to rent a home in Canton, Michigan.